If you are in need of luxury, look no further than The Chambers. We pride ourselves on being the number one destination for serviced accommodation. In fact we have been voted the number one place to stay in Leeds by independent reviewers on TripAdvisor for five consecutive years! Whether you are in town for business or pleasure, and no matter how long your stay – a night, a week or a year – you’ll find a place you can call home.
The Chambers is an independent family run business; who have been providing luxury serviced apartments for the savvy business and leisure traveller for over 15 Years. Riverside West was the first serviced apartments to open in the North of England. The iconic Park Place building was built in 1865 by architect Thomas Ambler who went on to design many of Leeds’ fantastic Grade II Listed Buildings.
• Received 9.7 Guest Reward rating on Booking.com in 2017 •
• One of the Top-Rated Hotels ‘Simply Guest Awards’ 2017 •
• TripAdvisor No.1 Hotel in Leeds for Five Consecutive Years 2016 •
• January 2014 voted 12th Best Place to stay in the UK, out of 16,500 venues •
• Winning Travellers’ Choice 2013 for the Second-Year Running •
• Named the 7th best place to stay in the UK on Tripadvisor by 2012 Travellers •
The Chambers offers much ‘more than just a bed’ in Leeds, they offer style, comfort and luxury. You can choose to stay as long as you like to create that home from home feel in a boutique luxury setting. Our 97 boutique one and two bedroom serviced apartments are at two locations in the heart of Leeds. With up to 3 times more floor space than a hotel room, yet with all the services of a hotel, we’re sure you will find us an ideal base for your stay in Leeds.