Follow signs to M621.
1. Leave M621 at Junction 3 direction Central Leeds, Holbeck, and then merge onto DEWSBURY ROAD – A653 – entering Leeds.
2. Bear left onto one-way gyratory system signposted City Centre.
3. At traffic lights bear left onto NEVILLE STREET sign posted City Centre, passing under the railway arches.
4. At traffic lights bear left onto BISHOPGATE STREET, signposted All Loop Traffic, passing the train station on your left.
5. Bear left onto CITY SQUARE passing The Queens Hotel on your left.
For Riverside West:
6. Bear left onto AIRE STREET signposted Train Station parking.
7. At mini Roundabout take 2nd exit, AIRE STREET.
8. Continue onto WHITEHALL ROAD.
9. Pass through 2 sets of traffic lights continuing forward for approximately 300m.
The Chambers at Riverside West is the Cream
and Grey coloured building on the left hand side with black gates at the front. If you cross the bridge over the river, you've gone too far.
For 30 Park Place:
6. At City Square branch right, onto QUEBEC STREET, sign posted All Loop Traffic.
7. Keep to the left-hand lane. At traffic lights continue forward onto PARK PLACE.
The Chambers at 30 Park Place is on the left hand side, approximately 150m down the road.
8. For access to the car park, continue to the end of PARK PLACE. Turn left into QUEEN STREET then first left again into YORK PLACE.
The Chambers car park is approximately 1/3 of the way along the road on your left. Press the buzzer for entry to the car park. You can take the lift up to FLOOR 0 for Reception.
For more travel help & directions please contact us at THE CHAMBERS on:
0113 386 3300
Fax: 0113 244 0305
The Chambers, 30 Park Place, Leeds, LS1 2SP
The Chambers, Riverside West, Whitehall Road, Leeds, LS1 4AW
At the Chambers, we think customer service is very important. So, if you complete the simple form below, we'll call back at a convenient time for yourself to discuss your requirements.
At the Chambers, customer service is very important. So, please feel free to email us with any questions that you need answering - anything you like. And don't think your message will go into a black hole. Every single email we get recieves our full and immediate attention.