The Chambers at Park Place offers the very best in private dinner with a range of rooms to suit the size of your party.
A completely private room for you and your guests, with a range of bespoke seasonal menus to choose from. Have a change from restaurants and bars and enjoy flexibility and freedom.
The Chambers' event staff can also source beverages to complement the chosen meal, and arrange table decorations in a style and colour of your choice.
The Maurice Paynel Suite will be yours for the duration of the evening, and we have no 'closing time'. You are welcome to enjoy The Chambers' Honesty Bar and outdoor Courtyard for an after meal drink or private discussion.
A private dining event is a memorable way to celebrate a special occasion. It's the perfect choice for an engagement party with close family and friends, or a way to thank colleagues and clients for their business or hard work. We have the facilities to cater for up to 34 dining guests.
-Terrine de Cassoulet wrapped in locally sourced winter greens
-Yorkshire free range chicken & wild mushroom ravioli with baby asparagus and a Vermouth foam
-Warm Palestine salad: Pink fir apple, chicory, serrano ham, soft poached duck egg and aioli
- Yorkshire venison loin, pomme anna, chocolate and juniper sauce and a celeriac puree
- Trio of lamb: oven roasted lamb cutlet, shepherd’s pie and a herb encrusted fillet served with sarladaise potato
- Roasted cod loin with saffron, tomato fondue, clams and rosti potato
- Trio of English desserts: sticky toffee pudding, burnt English cream and apple crumble
- Passion fruit and white chocolate Eton mess
- Warm dark chocolate and candied ginger brownie with homemade kumquat ice cream
If you have any more questions about events at The Chambers, please contact us on 0113 3863300 or email email@example.com.
At the Chambers, we think customer service is very important. So, if you complete the simple form below, we'll call back at a convenient time for yourself to discuss your requirements.
At the Chambers, customer service is very important. So, please feel free to email us with any questions that you need answering - anything you like. And don't think your message will go into a black hole. Every single email we get recieves our full and immediate attention.